Your application was not approved

api-access
developer-portal

Your application was not approved.
Thank you for your interest in developer access. We are unable to serve your use case at this time.

Hey. I sent a request for a developer account and did not describe in the application description why I need an account, but just copied the sample text.

I need Twitter API for my web site lei.md, my users post info on this web site and i want to repost it twitter automatically. Thanks to this we can inform my auditory more efficient and much more faster than with hand posting.

How can I reapply? What rules did I break? And how do I fix them?

Thanks!

Unfortunately, there is currently no way to edit a rejected application, or to re-apply, however stay informed for product updates/changes. All I can suggest is that you submit a new developer account application linked to another Twitter account.

All of our developer applications are reviewed to ensure compliance with Twitter policy. While we can’t comment on specific cases, applications may be rejected if they are found to be in violation of any section of the Developer Agreement and Policy, Automation Rules, Display Requirements, and/or the Twitter Rules.

Additional information on restricted uses of Twitter APIs is available here.

There are several existing topics on the matter. I’m going to close this one as it is a duplicate.