Your application was not approved

I received a letter with the following content.

Your Twitter developer account application has been approved!
Thanks for applying for access. We’ve completed our review of your

application, and are excited to share that your request has been approved. Sign in to your developer account to get started.
Thanks for building on Twitter!

But Sign in to my developer account I receive a message:

Your application was not approved.
Thank you for your interest in developer access. We are unable to serve your use case at this time.

Tell me what happened?

I need an API to log into my site using a tweeter, how do I get this?

Hi Ajax,

I’m sure we can solve this. This might sound like an obvious solution, but to solve this we first have to check of that one:
If you have a large number of Twitter accounts that you use, are you absolutely sure that you are logged in to Twitter with the email address that was sent the approval email?

Best holiday wishes to you.

I have only one single twitter account.

Hi @Ajax - what @handle or email address did you use to apply for a developer account?

Hello!

@KazatfPUlaRhA7m

Thanks @Ajax - I’m looking into this and I will get back to you when I have more information.

Do you have information on the incident?

Hi @Ajax - it would seem that your application was not approved, I’m sorry.

All of our developer applications are reviewed to ensure compliance with Twitter policy. While we can’t comment on specific cases, applications may be rejected if they are found to be in violation of any section of the Developer Agreement and Policy, Automation Rules, Display Requirements, and/or the Twitter Rules.

Additional information on restricted uses of Twitter APIs is available here.

There currently isn’t a way to edit a rejected application, or to re-apply, however stay informed for product updates/changes.

There are several existing topics on the matter. I’m going to close this one as it is a duplicate.