Your account may not be allowed to perform this action

Your account may not be allowed to perform this action. Try logging out and in again. why isn’t this fixed??

Having the same problem since last week; Your account may not be allowed to perform this action. Please refresh the page and try again.

We can’t help you here. Please contact @support and use https://support.twitter.com/forms/general for problems with Twitter itself.

Same problem here.
Dont know why.
Maybe ther could be more information so i can solve the problem.

Me pierdo en todo esto, me reelere el manual, gracias

Same 2 u all
Dont know why.
Maybe ther could be more information so i can solve the problem.

Ol nao conigo enviar uma DR para um seguidor. Aparece uma mensagem dizendo q minha conta nao esta autorizada para executar esta açao, tente novamente, ja tentei mais de 1000 vezes, por favor preciso de uma ajuda

OMG !! IM FREAKIN OUT !! Why Can’t I Follow AnyMore People ? How come…other people can follow 40.000 people with not much followers and i have less followers and i follow 2000 people !! When can i follow more people ?? I Am Not A Spammer !! There are people sending ME SPAM messages and im the one who gets punished for following 2000 people ? Im just following other fans ! Im Not doing anything wrong …it’s been 3 day’s already i can’t follow anymore people !! PLEASE FIX THIS STUPID FOLLOWING THING PLEASE !! WHY CAN WE ONLY FOLLOW 2000 PEOPLE WHEN THERE ARE ALLOT OF PEOPLE FOLLOWING MORE THAN 2000 ? What Do I need To Do , Too follow people again ??-__-

See https://support.twitter.com/articles/68916-following-rules-and-best-practices

" Once you’ve followed 2000 users, there are limits to the number of additional users you can follow: this limit is different for every user and is based on your ratio of followers to following. When you hit this limit, we’ll tell you by showing an error message in your browser. You’ll need to wait until you have more followers in order to follow more users—basically, you can’t follow 10,000 people if only 100 people follow you. "

I am so sick and tired of this error, can anyone give us solution

NAAMANI GROUPE is a professional transport agency based in Ouarzazate. It is a small and friendly company set up with the express aim of taking people off the beaten track to get to the heart of what’s really special about this exotic, absorbing, and strikingly-beautiful country. Our team is made of professional people with extensive experience in tourism. Their first and most essential duty is to ensure our customer’s comfort, satisfaction and well being. The diversity of itineraries we offer will make you enjoy the journey of your dreams, and fulfill your passions and tastes. At Naamani Groupe we aim to offer authentic, adventurous holidays. Your visit to Morocco with us will be an unforgettable experience and a lifetime memory.

We offer a wide range of activities including 4x4 tours, trekking in the Moroccan desert, Atlantic Coast and Atlas mountains. We organize also Bivouac, 4x4 excursions including visits to the Kasbahs, Imperial cities (Meknes, Fez and Marrakech), as well as the wonderful Ouarzazate region with the Dra’a valley, the Dades and Todra gorges where you’ll be able to admire the highest mountains and southern dunes. Our tours, excursions, treks and bivouacs can be adapted to your personal needs and requirements. Please let us know if you think to a customized trip. We will reply within 24 hours indicating the feasibility and information concerning price.

About US

NAAMANI GROUPE is an agency that is specialized in the organization of travels in Morocco. His owner, Naamani Habib belongs to a very famous deeply-rooted A’Arib family (Blue men), the original inhabitants of M’Hamid. He is one of SAHARA loyal men who was born and grown up in the arms of its sands.
So, no one knows the area better than he does.

His roots and hard work in the tourism field for many years enable him to become the possessor of the best Bivouac in Erg Cheggaga, where you can enjoy the irresistible sight of sun-rise and the sun-set, as well.
His family has also a long history in tourism, since his father was an ancient caravan and the possessor of the most ancient hotel in M’hamid (Hotel Sahara) which has been founded since 1937, during colonization period.
The hotel has an excellent position on the edge of the desert where you can take a rest, refresh and get ready for the adventure that waits