"Your account is ineligible to participate in the Twitter Ads program"?

api-access
application-status

Oh, and no help button at " top right corner", just a drop down list to choose language, which is already set to English.

Attached is a screenshot of what I’m seeing. :frowning:

:confused:

That’s odd - sorry for the trouble.

Could you try filing a ticket through here? I am not sure there is a section that best describes your issue, but go with whatever you think is closer in nature to what you are dealing with and add all the details you’ve provided here so far - they should hopefully be able to direct you to the appropriate team to handle this issue.

No, all those links seem to be pages that link to drop down menus to then pull up help instructions, not actual contact with anyone. I would have to go through each and every one of the topics, sub topics, etc…, in hopes of eventually finding the one that might give me a contact form to fill out and submit. I’m completely at a loss as to how to sort this out?!?!

Uh oh. Well that’s not great.

Let me try and figure out how else you can open a support ticket so you can get feedback on why your account is not eligible to participate in the Twitter Ads program.

I would REALLY appreciate that! :smiley:

Okay, this is clearly not the ideal way to do this, but… Could you please fill in and submit this form here? Ignore the fact that it’s for a different purpose, add all relevant information, submit it and then please provide us with the ticket / case ID - you should receive this via e-mail. Once we have the ticket / case ID, we can direct your ticket internally to the right team so you can hopefully get some answers.

Okay, I’ve filled out the form twice, once when I wasn’t logged into my Twitter account and once when I was. Neither time did I get a ticket / case ID? When I hit submit, it just takes me to a screen that says the following:

Thanks!
Though we cannot respond to individual reports, the information provided helps us make Twitter better for everyone. We appreciate your help!

Stay tuned, @OaePauli. @andrs and the other engineers will take care of replying to you shortly.

Thank you!

Hmm, in theory you should have received something…

Sorry about this, clearly this whole process was designed with the assumption that you could access ads.twitter.com and see the Help? button.

Just having a look at the user you are trying to use Twitter Ads under, it’s a newly created account - only a few days ago in fact. I wonder if that’s the reason behind you ineligibility. I’ll look into that.

I suppose that would make some sense of all this but why wouldn’t it state something like that instead of just “Your account is ineligible to participate in the Twitter Ads program”? I also can’t find anything that states this so I’m a bit baffled. :confused:

That said, it looks like I can now get into ads.twitter.com and when asked for my location and time settings I used USA and Denver Colorado (my primary audience for my twitter account is the contract employees of the US Antarctic Program, many of whom live in the Metro Denver area and my current location, New Zealand, is not my permanent location as I will be travelling extensively.

But I have now been able to lodge a ticket:
Your unique case number is: 27472741

Great, I am glad you managed to get to that point at least. I can confirm that your ticket has been logged and hopefully someone with the appropriate knowledge will be getting back to you :slightly_smiling:

We are having a similar issue on our end. Where can I create a ticket?

Hello, I’m having the same issue.

Is there a specific time in which a new account gets access to Twitter ads. It seems that OaePaull was able to
get into Twitter Ads in about a week.

Should I be doing something else? Twit more, get more followers or the like?

By the way, I guess the Help? button on ads.twitter.com hasn’t been fixed yet since I cant see it either.

Thanks!

I created a new twitter account for a client of mine yesterday and am having the same issue. We would like to run a followers campaign using your ad platform but it says the account is ineligible to use Twitter Ads. Is there someone I can talk to, to help me sort this out ASAP. This is a very time sensitive matter and there doesn’t seem like there is a way to contact a person directly to address this issue.

I created a new twitter account for a client of mine yesterday and am having the same issue. This is a very time sensitive matter and there doesn’t seem like there is a way to contact a person directly to address this issue. Is there someone I can talk to, to help me sort this out ASAP.

"ineligible to participate in the Twitter Ads program"

I wold also like my account reviewed so that I can start an ad campaign. I have submitted two tickets in regards, but I haven’t heard back. It’s been over two week.

Please take a look at this FAQ on how to address ineligible handles for advertising on Twitter:

Account ineligible for twitter ads