You need to reapply for a Twitter card

Hi,

I just applied for Twitter Card for my website, before applying I tested with “Try Cards” and everything was “Green” by Twitter and then it let me hit the “Request Approval” button. I filled out everything, and immidiately receive an email saying “The URL you provided for tufable.com to use the summary_large_image card did not validate. Please make sure the page contains valid metadata, then reapply for a Twitter card. Thanks for your patience. See you soon!”

Please help me what should I do now, I’m using WordPress SEO by Yoast and I already added “meta” into my website header. Please help.

Sorry for the issues.

Our validator sometimes has intermittent problems. Would you mind re-submitting again?

https://dev.twitter.com/docs/cards/validation/validator

Thanks Ryan, now I submitted again and it was approved immediately :slight_smile: and l also get to know that I can also have multiple cards for my site just like for articles, products and services :slight_smile: Thanks alot for your help.

I’ve applied today, I’ll wait a few days to see if it work. Thanks @rchoi

@rchoi I have exactly the same issue for floskelwolke.de! The tool validates the website, but I always receive an e-mail seconds later to restart the proccess. I’ve tried it a few times.