You attempted to reply to a Tweet that is deleted or not visible to you

api

Hello,

I am trying to reply this tweet

with the account @tuiberdrola

I set the InReplyToStatusId = 951174961858785280 and set the status and I get “You attempted to reply to a Tweet that is deleted or not visible to you”

Why is this happening? The tweet is public

I can provide you the tokens if is needed

Thanks in advance

You attempted to reply to a Tweet that is deleted or not visible to you

I’m unable to reproduce this so I can only assume that this is related to the user token you are using. (please do not post private user tokens and secrets here).

Does the authenticated account have visibility of the Tweet being replied to?

Can you share any code snippet?

Hello andypiper, thanks for your answer.

I have the same problem with this tweet

I use Spring.Social.Twitter this is my code:

ITwitter twLOCAL = new TwitterTemplate(ConsumerKey, ConsumerKeySecret, TOKEN, SECURE);

Tweet twSTAT = null;
StatusDetails detalles = new StatusDetails();

detalles.InReplyToStatusId = code; // code = 952252470377447424
twSTAT = twLOCAL.TimelineOperations.UpdateStatus(mensaje, detalles); // mensaje = "@begosm_1973 Hola, Begoña. Si lo deseas, podemos trasladar lo que sucede a tu distribuidora de zona que es la responsable de la calidad del servicio. Nos puedes facilitar por privado la dirección del suministro  además del NIF y el primer apellido del titular del contrato, (1/2)"

Error:

{"You attempted to reply to a Tweet that is deleted or not visible to you."}

at Spring.Social.Twitter.Api.Impl.TwitterErrorHandler.HandleClientErrors(HttpResponseMessage`1 response)
   at Spring.Social.Twitter.Api.Impl.TwitterErrorHandler.HandleError(Uri requestUri, HttpMethod requestMethod, HttpResponseMessage`1 response)
   at Spring.Rest.Client.RestTemplate.DoExecute[T](Uri uri, HttpMethod method, IRequestCallback requestCallback, IResponseExtractor`1 responseExtractor)
   at Spring.Rest.Client.RestTemplate.PostForObject[T](String url, Object request, Object[] uriVariables)
   at Spring.Social.Twitter.Api.Impl.TimelineTemplate.UpdateStatus(String status, StatusDetails details)
   at Chrysalis.Dashboard.Library.BL.SMC.AttClienteBL.EnviarTL.....

I can’t find the problem, I can provide you tokens if u need it, but for example this tweet

was answered from my app without problems.

Regards