You attempted to reply to a Tweet that is deleted or not visible to you

api

Hello developers,

A few days ago I have a problem replying a tweet. I got the message {“You attempted to reply to a Tweet that is deleted or not visible to you.”} in a public tweet

I have the same problem with this tweet

I use Spring.Social.Twitter this is my code:

ITwitter twLOCAL = new TwitterTemplate(ConsumerKey, ConsumerKeySecret, TOKEN, SECURE);

Tweet twSTAT = null;
StatusDetails detalles = new StatusDetails();

detalles.InReplyToStatusId = code; // code = 952252470377447424
twSTAT = twLOCAL.TimelineOperations.UpdateStatus(mensaje, detalles); // mensaje = “@begosm_1973 Hola, Begoña. Si lo deseas, podemos trasladar lo que sucede a tu distribuidora de zona que es la responsable de la calidad del servicio. Nos puedes facilitar por privado la dirección del suministro además del NIF y el primer apellido del titular del contrato, (1/2)”

Error:

{“You attempted to reply to a Tweet that is deleted or not visible to you.”}

at Spring.Social.Twitter.Api.Impl.TwitterErrorHandler.HandleClientErrors(HttpResponseMessage1 response) at Spring.Social.Twitter.Api.Impl.TwitterErrorHandler.HandleError(Uri requestUri, HttpMethod requestMethod, HttpResponseMessage1 response)
at Spring.Rest.Client.RestTemplate.DoExecute[T](Uri uri, HttpMethod method, IRequestCallback requestCallback, IResponseExtractor`1 responseExtractor)
at Spring.Rest.Client.RestTemplate.PostForObject[T](String url, Object request, Object[] uriVariables)
at Spring.Social.Twitter.Api.Impl.TimelineTemplate.UpdateStatus(String status, StatusDetails details)
at Chrysalis.Dashboard.Library.BL.SMC.AttClienteBL.EnviarTL…

I can’t find the problem, I can provide you tokens if you need it, but for example this tweet

was answered from my app without problems.

Cheers