Yas! finally twitter activated me

You guys just need try and try, i tried so many times and today finally got my card

here it is an example tweet with my summary large: https://twitter.com/HipHopxRnB/status/572482504764084226

if you want to know how finally i got the card, or your code doesn’t work, i’ll tell you what plugin and code i used, (only for wordpress sites) salute.

Thanks for sticking with it, and cool site!

thank you but i still have a problem and it doesn’t work for all my links :worried:

You used Twitter Cards Meta, right? I do see you are using photo card, but why you activated for Large Summary Card?

I’ve tried with different plugins but now i’m using Social - Yoast WordPress SEO, Twitter Cards Meta doesn’t work to me, and i’m using Large Summary Card!, one time i tried to active photo card but i prefer large summary card.

I am using Yoast Wordpress SEO. Somehow, Add Twitter card meta data checkmark is not saved. I am getting error whitelist message rejected message. The URL you provided for oratechsolve.com to use the summary_large_image card did not validate. Please make sure the page contains valid metadata, then reapply for a Twitter card.

Any idea how to fix this issue?

Regards,

Vijaya

Ok, i got that message error many times too, that problem I fixed it, but i tried many times, make it sure you have the activated option, ok?

and now you just need to add to header.php between the ‘head’ tag in the top this:

<head>    

<meta name="twitter:description" content="Urban culture, lifestyle">

</head>

obviously you change your own description, go to https://cards-dev.twitter.com/validator again and try with a post link, NOT with your home page, this is the way i could get the card but don’t forget that you need to try so many times, sometimes on the validator apparently all is good but when you have to put your email they say you’re whitelisted, and they email you that the card did not validate, but how I said
I clicked the validator so many times with the same way and finally they email me with good news.

This topic was automatically closed after 24 hours. New replies are no longer allowed.