Wrong info and schema problem

Hi so I see I added my site to structured data and saw

<meta name= "twitter:card" content="summary_large_image" />
<meta name="twitter:description" content="The place to all of erick&#039;s info." />  

in my html I believe thats wrong because it has nothing to do with my twitter description so I should change that to the bio or delete it or what?

and also a question about schema so Im creating a site for an artist who doesnt have much info music or even a wiki yet. Should I add him as a person on schema for his site until he has the info needed to be musician or do I add him as a musician anyway or is this incorrect use could this get a penalty? Thank you for reading

Very confused about what you’re trying to do here?

Can you explain exactly what you did?

Can you share a link to the site that you’re talking about?

That’s Twitter Cards markup, but if you didn’t add it yourself, it could be a plugin you’ve chosen to install.

Yes ill explain myself better so Im figuring out about coding. Im using wordpress for the base of my site and I noticed when I go to googles https://developers.google.com/structured-data/testing-tool/ the source code says

<meta name= "twitter:card" content="summary_large_image" />
<meta name="twitter:description" ." /content="The place to all of erick&#039;s info> 

that content="The place to all of erick’s info is actually the sites home description. NOT my twitters and it was added by the yoast seo plugin so im thinking if the information is incorrect I should change that part to the twitters bio right?

That’s part of the Yoast plugin and Twitter doesn’t manage that, so it is really up to you what you include there.

Im a noob, what effect does it even have?

And also about the schema question I added person in the code for it and placed the twitter info. Is this correct even through I want to add a musician or should I wait until I have more info for the person or should I put it as musician already?

My goal is adding a singer songwriter knowledge graph on google adding info and social media through the website too.

Thank you for reading

That’s not something that Twitter can help with.

The effect of having those tags on your site is essentially that if someone shares a link to your site in a Tweet, you’ll see a “Card” displayed inside that Tweet, which means that the description and any image would be seen in the Tweet.

Oh now I understand thank you!

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.