Widget renders iframe with "max-width: 0px;"

Hi!

I’ve tried googling like crazy, so I’m really sorry if this issue has been reported before.

I have a twitter timeline widget on my homepage, and for some reason it has recently started looking weird. It wont render any wider than its min-width (180px). I’ve been trying troubleshooting using Chromes “Inspect element”, and what I’ve found is that the iframe renders like this:

"iframe id=“twitter-widget-0” scrolling=“no” frameborder=“0” allowtransparency=“true” allowfullscreen=“true” class=“twitter-timeline twitter-timeline-rendered” data-widget-id=“377394935055396864” title=“Twitter Timeline” style=“position: static;visibility: visible;display: inline-block;width: 320px;height: 1000px;padding: 0px;border: none;max-width: 0px;min-width: 180px;margin-top: 0px;margin-bottom: 0px;min-height: 200px;”

If I uncheck the “max-width: 0px;” in Chrome, it looks fine, so I’m simply wondering why this happens. As I understand it, the max-width should be 520px?

It is hard to help without knowing more details about your page. Can you post a link to your page? Or reproduce the issue in a jsbin?

Hi!

The page is http://www.onetouchedit.com under the “NYHETER” section. Please don’t laugh att my poor coding skills, it’s the first homepage I’ve built since the nineties. :slight_smile:

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.