Widget for #Search #s9kiX X=1...9 (sometimes) not working

Hi

I made widgets for several searches, I need for my websites to filter our seleceted tweets.
Now some widgets are working fine, some are showing only old tweets, some only new tweets and some NONE.

When I go to edit tweets, the tool is showing NONE or only old tweets or

Hmm, an empty timeline. That’s weird.

When I click to Check for tweets button, tweets are generaly shown - but not always. Sometimes only old ones, sometimes only new ones and sometimes all and sometimes NONE. So Now I know, that is not my fault (except if there is some weird settings I don’t know.)

Is there a solution different to stop using twitter widgets?

Tweets about "#s9ki7"
Tweets about "#s9ki6"
Tweets about "#s9ki3"
Tweets about "#s9kip"
Tweets about "#s9ki9"
Tweets about "#s9ki5"
Tweets about "#s9ki1"
Tweets about "#s9ki8"
Tweets about "#s9ki4"
Tweets about "#s9ki"
Tweets about “#s9ki2

Hello !

I do have the same problem as you. I’d like to display on my website an account’s tweets with a specific hashtag only. But the widget only displays some of them.

I checked the documentation (https://dev.twitter.com/web/embedded-timelines/search) and here is what it says :

“A search timeline displays Tweets from the past few weeks in the results of a Twitter search ranked by the Twitter search engine”

• Does it means the Twitter search engine filters out some of our tweets ?
  • It says “from the past few weeks”, but my widget displays tweets from last week only.

I’d also like to know if there is another solution than this search widget, or if there is a way to fix the widget.

Have a nice day,
Jessica
`

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.