Why stopped Twitter account feeds to my email Widget

Hi I used to get feeds to my Twitter account via a Widget. Last night I played with Twitter settings via iPAD settings and disable few apps as recently twitter page is freezing on iPAD (I wanted to run it smoothly). Later, despite it alerted me disabling few apps and asked to re-login, but sad to say, it’s impossible to add my Twitter account or add feeds to my Twitter account through a widget. Why Developers keep playing with so easy settings. I have completely removed and tried to re-add widget or as an account in the email, its not letting me add.
Kindly guide me how to restore same settings. I have checked email and twitter settings for hours and hours and its failed to add feeds.
Here is the error code:
Bad Request
The associated OAuth provider denied the request: ‘<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>Callback URL not approved for this client application. Approved callback URLs can be adjusted in your application settings’.

Callback URL not approved

I believe I follow what’s going on here, but please feel free to clarify if I’m off.

If you are having issues with your implementation of sign in with Twitter with your own Twitter app, then you should review our documentation on Callback URLs to ensure that you are whitelisting the proper callback URL in the apps dashboard and using the same URL in your request to oauth/request_token.

If you are having issues with someone else’s implementation of sign in with Twitter, please reach out to the developer who manages that app to have them make the adjustment that I outlined above.

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.