Why are pictures are present on Card Validator, but when I post on Twitter many are not diplayed

I’ve asked this several times but have never received an answer.
I have many posts that, when posted do not show my picture. They do show how ever when I check it with Card Validator. The only msg I get on Validator is " politicstrickortreat.com is whitelisted for summary card" I have no idea what that means or how to fix it.
An example of the post in question is “http://www.politicstrickortreat.com/american-jihadist-born-bred

How does it happen that Validator thinks the post is ok and it’s not…

Pls Help… Gary

I think I’ve responded to all of your previous threads. You need to provide example URLs and example Tweet IDs. We do not see any issues with your links. Note that a quoted Tweet will take precedence over a link with a card inside a Tweet. Please provide evidence that you are having a specific issue rather than posting the same question repeatedly where we cannot help you.

I posted this in facebook today. The picture you see, did not display in facebook… I have sent several links to post I’ve had this problem with. I don’t know how much or what type evidence you need guys…

|
|
|
| | |

|

|
|
| |
This kinda make sense Guys | Rodney Golden… Am I Crazy?
Ya Know, when you look at it like that… 23 Things that Matter to us all. As a Citizen of the good ole USA, tel… | |

|

|

Please provide example Tweet links / Tweet IDs that do not show the content that you are expecting, along with example URLs from your site.

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.