Whitelist rejected but no reason given - need help please!

Hi,

I originally posted in this thread and got a little help but then the thread was closed, so I’m starting a new one.

@jbulava said
Hi @oliyh,
all of my checks suggest that the card should be fine. Could you try
requesting approval again? If it does not work, I’ll be sure to forward
your URL onto the engineering team to investigate. Thanks!

I re-requested but it still says whitelist rejected with no reason why. Below is my original post:

Could anyone advise what is wrong with my request for whitelisting of the following page?

The image is 129kb and 640x427px.
The metadata is:

<meta name="og:site_name" content="oliy.co.uk">
<meta property="og:type" content="website"/>
<meta property="og:title" content="UCI World Cup Track Cycling" />
<meta property="og:description" content="View in high definition on oliy.co.uk"/>
<meta property="og:image" content="http://farm9.static.flickr.com/8657/15970449595_b51ab07494_z.jpg"/>
<meta name="twitter:card" content="summary_large_image"/>
<meta name="twitter:site" content="@oliyh">
<meta name="twitter:creator" content="@oliyh">
<meta name="twitter:image:src" content="http://farm9.static.flickr.com/8657/15970449595_b51ab07494_z.jpg"/>
<meta name="twitter:description" content="View in high definition on oliy.co.uk"/>
<meta name="twitter:title" content="UCI World Cup Track Cycling"/>

The output from the validator looks exactly how I would like it to, and the log is

INFO:  Page fetched successfully
INFO:  17 metatags were found
INFO:  twitter:card = summary_large_image tag found
WARN:  Not whitelisted

I haven’t received any emails or any other indication of what is wrong!

Thanks to anyone who can help.

Hi @oliyh,

I’m forwarding this along to the engineering team to dive deeper. Nothing obvious stands out for me at this point.

We believe there may have been an internal anomaly that affected your Card. We’ve manually validated and tested your URL, which should now be working. Please let me know if everything looks good to you as well!

Works fine now thank you!