Which website has the authority to overwrite twitters program functions? Another website is overwriting my block button

I have reported this issue before and it was corrected. But this time after 12 hours two people are still connected to my page after I have blocked them for listing me.

Their user names are @allanimalrights @miguelmcminn.

After tweeting about this @allanimalrights claimed to remove my name from his list, He is a bald face liar. No response from @miguelmcminn I suspect that is a bot. These two have signed into twitter using an App (I suspect) and now that app has control over my page. I don’t want any lists because I do not want my twitter page connected to any outside website at all.

What I am keen to know is this, who has the authority to overwrite your twitter program function. Which other website has the authority to overwrite my block button? This cannot be good, it clearly shows others have access to your twitter program to do as they wish.

Why not offer us a question like: Do you allow people to list your page? and allow us to tick a Yes or No box. I don’t want anyone who just lists me, it is rude to list anyone without asking their permission first That is akin to walking in my home unwelcome and going through my draws without my permission.

After all who does my page belong to? I will not be tweeting until those lists are removed.

My username is: @SaveOceansNow.

Two more people have added me to their lists just to be funny, no doubt. They are @database9999 @AsperFab please remove them from my page. This one removed his list @allanimalrights after I told him I was complaining to twitter.

You know I would rather deactivate my account if I have no control over it.

Please activate my block button or I am gone for good.

My username: @SaveOceansNow