When using "GET account/verify_credentials" - What parameters need to be passed in?

I am working on a PHP library for handling some limited interaction with Twitter. I already have everything working up to getting an access token and secret (I’m getting the user_id/screen_name so I know that’s working). So now I have this token and token_secret and I want to verify that they are still working.

The documentation page doesn’t really say what I have to send, so I assume it’s just the normal OAuth authentication headers. Here’s an example of what that all looks like:

[type] => GET
[url] => http://api.twitter.com/1/account/verify_credentials.json
[params] => Array
    (
        [oauth_consumer_key] => xxxEvaxxxxx6qGaxxxxxx
        [oauth_nonce] => 41905dd8277ad538aa3b4cb574d1a471
        [oauth_signature_method] => HMAC-SHA1
        [oauth_timestamp] => 1311202675
        [oauth_token] => xxxxxxxx-5AxxxxG1GxxxxxxbhsxxxnXxxxxMxxx
        [oauth_version] => 1.0
        [oauth_signature] => xxxxxNKRYxxxxxxxG9Y=
    )

[headers] => Array
    (
        [0] => Authorization: OAuth oauth_consumer_key="xxxEvaxxxxx6qGaxxxxxx", oauth_nonce="41905dd8277ad538aa3b4cb574d1a471", oauth_signature_method="HMAC-SHA1", oauth_timestamp="1311202675", oauth_token="xxxxxxxx-5AxxxxG1GxxxxxxbhsxxxnXxxxxMxxx", oauth_version="1.0", oauth_signature="xxxxxNKRYxxxxxxxG9Y="
        [1] => Content-Length:
        [2] => Expect:
    )

Problem is… when I send that all I get back is:

[error] => Could not authenticate with OAuth.
[request] => /1/account/verify_credentials.json

What am I doing wrong?

Never mind. Solved. I was making the curl request send as POST. The conflict broke everything. After removing that setopt everything works.

Hello,

Can you please provide me full Request with Header and Parameters for Twitter Authorization.

Thankx in advance

Hi,

we have a problem to show our tweets on our Facebook page, any help please!

Thanks,
Abdallah

I have problem with authentication.help me.

l have problem with authentication.help.me