When trying to access "Widgets" in my account, I get "Something is technically wrong. Thanks for noticing..."

Hello, I am a website designer using WordPress for all of my websites. I don’t use any kind of a WordPress plugin to post my clients’ tweets on their websites. Instead, I just use Twitter’s widget… I log in to my clients’ accounts, navigate to settings, then to widgets, and I’m usually able to set a length and width for the widget. I then get a code that I copy and paste into a WordPress widget on my client’s website. But lately, I can’t access “Widgets” in any of my clients’ accounts. I get redirected to an error page that says “Something is technically wrong. Thanks for noticing — we’re going to fix it up and have things back to normal soon.”

I’ve looked online, particularly here in this community, for a fix but can’t find one. I did see one response that said that I need to add my clients’ URLs to the app… but Twitter’s own app called “Widgets” is not listed in my list of apps so… there’s no way for me to add the URL. I’m truly hoping that someone can help me. I need to be able to access the Widgets area in my clients’ Twitter accounts so that I can change the dimensions - width and height - of the Tweet Box that I’ve added to my clients’ websites.

Thanks.