When the network is disconnected, using twitter login, will dismiss the top of the controller, this is why, for solutions, urgent need

ios

When the network is disconnected, using twitter login, will dismiss the top of the controller, this is why, for solutions, urgent need

Hey @LiLixinsheng,

Can you please share the console output when this happens and which device/OS you’re testing on?

-Mike

Hi Michael,

Thanks for your reply. And looping our enginerr in.~

Error message:
[[Twitter sharedInstance] logInWithViewController:self methods:TWTRLoginMethodWebBased completion:^(TWTRSession * _Nullable session, NSError * _Nullable error) {

}];

[TwitterKit] did encounter error with message “Error obtaining user auth token.”: Error Domain=TWTRLogInErrorDomain Code=-1 “” UserInfo={NSLocalizedDescription=}

李昕晟
Mobile:13764346530

上海炫踪网络信息科技有限公司
杨高南路428号由由世纪广场1号楼21层

Thanks, I believe that this is now a duplicate of: https://twittercommunity.com/t/getting-authorization-error-when-cancelling-from-twitter-authorization-or-disconnect-the-network-using-fabric-sdk/75752/2?u=bonnell

Hi Maichael,Thanks for your reply。My problem is in my own present controller, in your authorization failure cases, be dismiss. Excuse me how can I avoid?

wanghaoqiang@shinezone.com