What is the :env for the Premium sandbox Account Activity API?

account-activity

I don’t see any mention of the new :env for Account Activity endpoints. I’m presuming that it’s no longer ‘env-beta’.

Also, is there any action required if we’ve already been accepted to the beta? Will our app id carry over to the new sandbox?

-ch

If you already have an app, you’ll now find it (and the :env name) on the new Developer Dashboard here --> https://developer.twitter.com/en/account/environments

In my case, the beta environment and app shows up as env-beta. Once upgraded to a premium tier that offers more than one environment, you’re able to add an additional app if you like, and name the environment.

I believe that the new Dashboard / portal will enable environments to be renamed in the future, but at the moment a workaround would be to delete, create a new environment, and associate the same app. This is new functionality today, so please excuse me if I’m not 100% correct on this detail as I’ve not yet had to go through it myself. I can say with certainty that your beta app should appear in the Dashboard now.

Thanks Andy. Got it working - didn’t know about the dashboard. Maybe add a reference to that in the docs?

Good call, I’ll mention this to the team. Thanks for the feedback.