What is different between Scheduled Promoted Tweets and Promoted Tweets?

I read the document https://developer.twitter.com/en/docs/ads/general/overview/brands. I do not what is different between:

1. Tweet and Promoted Tweets.
  2. Tweet and Scheduled Tweets.
  3. Promoted Tweets and Scheduled Promoted Tweets
    Can you explain it more detail for me? Thank you very much!

I’m not a developer but I can answer your question. The difference is simply when the tweet will be launched, promoted or not. When you are in studio and your tweet is all filled out and ready to be tweeted, instead of simply tweeting it, look for the little clock icon beside the tweet button. Click it and then a calendar and clock will come up. Set the time and the date for when you want the tweet to go out. When you hit done or finished, instead of it being tweeted immediately it goes into your scheduled tweets folder.

Hope that helped

Thanks for the question, @dudoan1234.

@wolfdaddyspace is correct with regard to the distinction between Tweets and Scheduled Tweets (thanks!). From our Version 2 annoucement:

Scheduled Tweets do not become actual Tweets until the specified scheduled_at time. This means that no other Twitter user can see them until that time; Scheduled Tweets will never appear in the Gnip Firehose.

Hope that answers your second question.

Next, let’s take a look at the relationship between Tweets and Promoted Tweets, your first question. Once Tweets are created, you’ll use the POST accounts/:account_id/promoted_tweets endpoint to associate the Tweet with a line item. This is done to promote Tweets in campaigns.

The POST accounts/:account_id/scheduled_promoted_tweets endpoint does the same, but for Scheduled Tweets. Hope this answers your third question.

Thanks!

In addition, we’ve just published a Scheduled Tweets guide on our documentation page that should hopefully clear up confusion. Let us know if there’s anything we can do to improve the guide.

Thanks!

Thank you everybody. It helps me so much!