Website profile widget not displaying tweets

In the past few days, our website widget seems to have stopped working (at http://iagsdc.org). It was showing tweets until recently; now the widget just displays an emptry frame. Here’s the code we’ve been using:

<script src="http://widgets.twimg.com/j/2/widget.js"></script>
<script>
new TWTR.Widget({
  version: 2,
  type: 'profile',
  rpp: 4,
  interval: 6000,
  width: 200,
  height: 250,
  theme: {
    shell: {
      background: '#8ba5e8',
      color: '#080642'
    },
    tweets: {
      background: '#faf5fa',
      color: '#0a090a',
      links: '#d11963'
    }
  },
  features: {
    scrollbar: false,
    loop: false,
    live: true,
    hashtags: true,
    timestamp: true,
    behavior: 'all'
  }
}).render().setUser('iagsdc').start();
</script>

Can anyone help please? I generated this code from the Twitter site, but I have no idea how is works. I know nothing about the API.

I’m experiencing the same problem on my website http://www.locksmithtoronto.com/ . Was ok yesterday, today, nothing posted.

So - if I change the type to ‘fave’ the widget displays favorite tweets OK, but if I use type of ‘profile’ nothing is displayed. Seems that value is now invalid. Any idea what the value needs to be to get the most recent tweets from my account?

I’m getting a blank box too on my iWeb. I’ve tried Profile and Search widget, cleaning out my cache etc. Everything else on my iWeb site that requires a HTML snippet widget works.

Same problem for me for the past 2 wks yet no updates from any threads.

php developer and include invite API

The problem for me (OS X) appears to be with Firefox and the widget is displaying fine with Safari. I haven’t viewed it on a PC, but IE is closer to Safari in terms of what usually works and what doesn’t.

Just recently noticed it wasn’t working using Firefox but also believe it is an issue with Mozilla’s latest release.

Well, it seems that the widget profile (or its code) doesn’t work anymore. I try to get it work with Chrome, IE, FF and Safari : I didn’t manage to get it work properly. It displays nothing.
Has anyone found a solution there?

Works for me on OS X using both Safari and Chrome, just not Firefox. Can’t find a solution nor any posts from either Twitter or Mozilla that it’s an issue. Beginning to think it’s just in my head…but have checked it on different machines and have a witness. One more disappointment regarding Firefox which at one time was the browser I would recommend — no longer. It struggles with a lot of sites that pop up quickly in Safari, but this issue is a problem as I often include the Twitter Widget as a prominent feature in many sites.

Haven’t viewed the issue with Firefox on a PC - can anyone tell me if it works with IE and/or Firefox? I believe on the Mac it was all good until the latest Firefox release.

Same issues as outlined above, was working fine one week, now it works no longer - I’ve tested it on PC Windows 7 and Linux 12.04 Precise Pangolin, using Chrome, FF, Opera, & IE9 with no luck.

It seems too that the twitter navigation for the developers’ page has moved away from emphasizing the widget entirely in place of buttons and embedded tweets. Anyone recall anything being released about this? We’re certainly not the only ones talking about it.

Just figured my issue out - maybe some of you are experiencing something similar.

It’s really simple actually, I feel silly admitting it - but the width and height of the widget was too large for the containing div I created. When the widget is too large, it won’t show at all, maybe in some cases all that’s needed is to double check the size, especially since some browsers size things differently with margins and padding.

Just noticed that our search-based widgets are not updating in IE9, Safari 5 for PC, FF13, or Chrome 17, all in Win 7E. Profile widgets are updating just fine, though.

http://screencast.com/t/wA8tHcDv6k Widget shows only my own and one other person’s tweets using the hashtag (on PC, on IE, Firefox & Chrome). I tried to set the widget up again, but same thing

http://screencast.com/t/qteAEj0j Search displays real number of tweets.

Has anyone come up with any answer?

it doesn’t work for me in opera, ie and chrome.

not only is the widget not working but it is no longer configurable for a custom look. our widget used to be red frame with white background - now i only can get white frame and white background. the only thing that can be changed is from dark to light theme, and the color of the link can be changed from the twitter blue to any other color. the widget when loaded on my website shows as a link in Opera, IE and Chrome. it appears as normal in safari and firefox. what is going on???

Same issue here, this twitter widgets not working from last month

Ditto IAGSDC Square Dance

What is the new code? this Is the type: ‘profile’, no longer works?

<script>
	new TWTR.Widget({
		version: 2,
		type: 'profile',
		rpp: 3,
		interval: 30000,
		width: 'auto',
		height: 300,
		theme: {
			shell: {
				background: '#e6e6e6',
				color: '#000000'