Webhook URL is not getting registered

webhooks

Hi ,

I am trying to register a webhook URL . I am performing a post operation to twitter to expose my webhook endpoint and i receive the following message -
{“errors”:[{“code”:214,“message”:“Webhook URL does not meet the requirements. Invalid CRC token or json response format.”}]}
The way i am doing this is -

I am not sure why i am receiving this error. Do i need to make the POST call to register endpoint via a web App ? I guess many people have used twurl to perform this so that i guess should not be a problem.
Can anyone shed any light on this please.

We have had quite a few people write in about this. Have you read through existing posts yet?
https://twittercommunity.com/search?q=Invalid%20CRC%20token

yes i have gone through the existing posts. And was unable to come to a closure on the same.

I recommend that you try getting set up with our boilerplate repo and a heroku app first. Then, once you’ve been able to register a webhook with that, switch out the heroku app for your own webhook URL and let me know if that works for you.

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.