We have not received access to Ads API yet - although we have signed the Ads API License Agreement few weeks ago. Can you help?

We have not received access to Ads API yet - although we have signed the Ads API License Agreement few weeks ago. Can you help?

@rajkactive access is limited, but if your application is approved you’ll get a confirmation email letting you know your access setup. Right now the approval process is manual (done by a human) and can take some time.

@brandonmblack Hi Brandon, thanks for your response! We are currently NOT in receipt of any email from Twitter yet. Perhaps an email from Twitter has been misplaced or lost in spam… Can you please have the confirmation email re-sent? Or if there is any reason it is held up, could you please let us know what we can do to move the process along? Do you need any additional information from us?

We are ACTIVE NETWORK LLC (www.active.com). My name is Raj K - I am a Product Owner at Active. I can be reached at raj.kalavacharla@activenetwork.com and office phone - (214) 996-7196.

We had received the Ads API agreement via email from a Michael Engle (engle@twitter.com) last month - 7/17/15. We had signed the agreement and sent it back to Twitter at the same time.

Again, please let us know if you need any information from us. Our project is at a standstill right now because of our lack of access to the Twitter Ads API.

Your help is greatly appreciated.

Best Regards
Raj K

@brandonmblack Hello Brandon… Can you please point me in the right direction? Is there someone we can speak to? Is there a number to call? We are trying to find out the status of the Ads API access. Thanks… Raj

@rajkactive We’ve received your application and it is queued for evaluation. When it has been processed, our team will reach out regarding next steps.