Wasantha Weerasekera seeking for advice regarding the ways to escape from unwanted profiles

I am Wasantha Weerasekera. I have a query regarding unwanted profiles. I want to ask you all that is there any method to secure my profile from obscene profiles because on twitter follow and unfollow is open. So please tell me how I can secure my profile from the profiles having obscenity or vulgarity.

Thanks
Wasantha Weerasekera.

is there anyone to give me the answer of my question? Please reply, I am waiting curiously.

Thanks
Wasantha Weerasekera.

Hello Wasantha Weerasekera,

Can you please tell me about that which kind of profile you talks about here because i faced something like you here so reply me to help each other so that we can solve our problem very quickly.

Thanks
Sourabh

Ohh… Sorry,

Also please share some url of profile also so that we can identify our problem.

Thanks

Hello SourabhSharmaji, thanks for your response. I have asked is there any way to prevent my profile from the profiles having adult material. You are asking me about the adult URLs, then how I can provide you adult profile urls. So please suggest me the way to get rid of these king of profiles if you have the answer to my question.

Thanks
Wasantha Weerasekera

Thanks for your reply,

But you need to share some of your URL so that i can can complaint about then to twitter and can do more for you but you need to share URL here.

Thanks
Sourabh

Are you on skype so that we can discuss about it ?

Hi Sourabh, I think you should check your twitter profile. Someone has followed you who has adult material in her profile. I am talking about such types of profile.

Thanks
Wasantha Weerasekera

Thanks for your reply Wasantha Weerasekera,

Can you please share the url of profile which is following me because i am unable to find that person.

Sourabh