WARN: Not whitelisted - whitelist request was approved 18 days ago

Ah, I think I see the problem. The card previewer is resolving the shortened URL to display the card, but the dialog on the left that displays the request button or if you are already approved is not resolving the URL. In other words, the left side is submitting a request for ltl.is. I’m submitting this bug to the engineering team. In the meantime, you should be able to get around this by validating the resolved URL: http://kgmorris.myplexusproducts.com/contact

Let me know if that does the trick!

I’m also getting nothing but “ERROR: Internal Server Errors” no clue why.

Hi @ianwarsenault, responding to you on the thread you created here.

Hello @jbulava I am having the same “not whitelisted” issue when trying to validate the twitter cards for my site zarachiron.com.

Would you please help me remedy the situation?

I would be so grateful @jbulava

And so sorry, I forgot to mention @jbulava

I don’t think I ever even had the option of “Validate & Apply” …
I could just test the link and see the preview and get the not whitelisted message without ever being the given the option to take the next step of actually applying for approval.

@zarachiron I know it may seem tedious, but would you mind pasting your full Wordpress URL into the validator (not the wp.me version which uses their link shortener) and try validating it again? You may get the option to whitelist at that point.

We are aware of an issue with some link shorteners in the validator and we are working to resolve that in the future.

@ZaraChiron, follow @andypiper’s advice (Thanks, Andy) :smiley: Your tags once redirected to zarachiron.com look good to me, so using the full URL instead of the wp.me URL should solve the problem.

Thank you @andypiper and @jbulava I did what you suggested and I got to send my request for approval. Thanks again! :slight_smile:

http://tv.ssw.com/ getting the same problem. Can you do the same to fix?

Your site has too many tags, and some missing ones! You need to choose a single type of card to display - your home page asks for a summary card, but then includes tags for player and app cards, and according to the validator is missing the twitter:description tag. If you can clean up the tags and put in the required information, you can run it through the validator and apply for whitelisting.

Could anyone advise what is wrong with my request for whitelisting of the following page?

The image is 129kb and 640x427px.
The metadata is:

<meta name="og:site_name" content="oliy.co.uk">
<meta property="og:type" content="website"/>
<meta property="og:title" content="UCI World Cup Track Cycling" />
<meta property="og:description" content="View in high definition on oliy.co.uk"/>
<meta property="og:image" content="http://farm9.static.flickr.com/8657/15970449595_b51ab07494_z.jpg"/>
<meta name="twitter:card" content="summary_large_image"/>
<meta name="twitter:site" content="@oliyh">
<meta name="twitter:creator" content="@oliyh">
<meta name="twitter:image:src" content="http://farm9.static.flickr.com/8657/15970449595_b51ab07494_z.jpg"/>
<meta name="twitter:description" content="View in high definition on oliy.co.uk"/>
<meta name="twitter:title" content="UCI World Cup Track Cycling"/>

The output from the validator looks exactly how I would like it to, and the log is

INFO:  Page fetched successfully
INFO:  17 metatags were found
INFO:  twitter:card = summary_large_image tag found
WARN:  Not whitelisted

I haven’t received any emails or any other indication of what is wrong!

Thanks to anyone who can help.

I can not understand what the issue is with mine either. I put in all the info and it keeps telling me that “*.jewelseinc.com is not whitelisted for photo card”.

How do i get past this issue? Please Help.
J. Jewels

Whitelist rejected but no reason given - need help please!

Hi @oliyh, all of my checks suggest that the card should be fine. Could you try requesting approval again? If it does not work, I’ll be sure to forward your URL onto the engineering team to investigate. Thanks!

Hi @realjjewels, if the Card tags are correct, you should see a “request approval” button in the validator. If that’s not the case, please reply with a URL where you are testing Cards and I’ll take a look.

Hi @jbulava, I tried again just now and got the same message - “whitelist request for card was rejected”. I’d be really grateful if you could help, thanks!

Edit: I got an email this time telling me it did not validate, although the log message on the web page didn’t have any errors so I can’t see what’s wrong!

Hi rchoi,
Could you whitelist prasadakitchens.com for summary + image. I get the same warning.
Thank you so much. :smile:
Have a great day!!

@joncipriano done, thanks for help!

@blazejewicz, can you start a new thread at the top level cards forum here? After debugging it, your issue is unique and I don’t want to put this thread on a tangent.

Everyone else, if the prior solutions provided in this thread did not help you, please start and new one. Otherwise, you may get lost in the shuffle. Thanks!