Warn: Not whitelisted and unable to render card preview

Hi there, I hope you can assist. I’m attempting to validate my card and receive the above warnings, although it does also tell me:
INFO: Page fetched successfully
INFO: 14 metatags were found
WARN: Not whitelisted

Of course, being a novice, it may be that my code is incorrect, but I would greatly appreciate assistance with this. the code is below.

Thank you,
Jude

<!-- Twitter Card data -->
<meta name="twitter:card" content="summary_large_image">
<meta name="twitter:site" content="@judaraine">
<meta name="twitter:title" content="Judah Raine">
<meta name="twitter:description" content="Author, editor, cover artist">
<meta name="twitter:creator" content="@judaraine">
<!-- Twitter summary card with large image must be at least 280x150px -->
<meta name="twitter:image:src" content="http://www.judahraine.com/atbl2.jpg">

Sorry it didn’t add the code due to my error, I imagine. I’m not sure how to add it so that it shows?

<!-- Twitter Card data -->
<meta name="twitter:card" content="summary_large_image">
<meta name="twitter:site" content="@judaraine">
<meta name="twitter:title" content="Judah Raine">
<meta name="twitter:description" content="Author, editor, cover artist">
<meta name="twitter:creator" content="@judaraine">
<!-- Twitter summary card with large image must be at least 280x150px -->
<meta name="twitter:image:src" content="http://www.judahraine.com/atbl2.jpg">

I am also having the same issue. Do we need to give time for the cards to be approved or for twiter robots to read the tags. As I only set up the tags this morning via Yoast SEO

I have an update on this, though the problem is not completely resolved. I have managed to get the site whitelisted by removing the tags and adding them again so that’s fine. The problem now is that the large image does not show in the preview. I’ve included the screen image below - the preview shows what appears to be my twitter profile picture and name??
I really would appreciate your assistance in rectifying this as soon as possible. Thank you.

I’m adding a further update to this, because I’m having the same issue with a number of sites, all of which have been whitelisted for summary_large_image.

The first, http://judahraine.com is listed above with the problem of the image not showing in preview, even though the site is whitelisted.

My latest tweet from the site showed this:

If I click in the are marked by the red X in the image below, this is what shows:

If I click on details:

The second, judahraine.blogspot.com has been whitelisted and the correct image displayed in image preview. However, my latest tweet shows:

The same results as for judahraine.com result if I follow those steps.
Interestingly enough: I just ran the validator again, and the image preview is no longer pulling the large image. I get exactly the same result as for the validator on judahraine.com, i.e. my profile picture and site description. The image pulled through absolutely fine yesterday, and I have made no changes to the site at all aside from adding a post.

The third, http://truthimmutable.com, has been whitelisted and the correct image showed in validator.

The site posts automatically, and this shows up perfectly in the twitter feed for truth immutable:

However, if I share from the site as a visitor, it displays:

If I click on details it then displays the full image.

I’ve taken the time to add all of these as it highlights a particularly strange collection of anomalies:

First, the twitter meta tags used for all are identical, except for the individual site information.
Second, the validator appears to ‘change its mind’, i.e. what showed in yesterday’s validator is different to the one run today.
Third, A site posts differently ‘second time around’, even though it’s using exactly the same meta tags and information.

There has to be a rational explanation for this. I’ve done extensive research in innumerable forums, and have also picked up that these seem to be a common problems as per posts on this forum.

While I hesitate to be a pest, I’m sure that there must be a way to resolve this. I can find no other way to contact support except via these forums, and so I have no choice but to persist until I can find answers, having spent almost two days already trying to rectify this issue without assistance.

I would be very grateful for your input, thank you.

Hi Judah,

First off, sorry for the issues you’re seeing. I appreciate you sharing your updates and the detailed explainations.

To explain some (but not all) of the issues, our system caches cards, and it’s not as transparent when it’s pulling from the cache or refreshing anew. That might explain some of the inconsistencies.

We’ve documented some of the tricker issues here, which may be more than you care to know (or maybe not!):

https://dev.twitter.com/cards/troubleshooting

As for the last part, these cards show on the tweet detail, not on the timeline. It’s something we’ve heard about repeatedly, and we’re aware of the discoverability issues here.

I think you can try changing twitter:image:src to twitter:image.

I notice in the guides they don’t use the one you’re using.