I started out using “summary-large”. This got whitelisted and it worked. A day later I changed it to “summary” and now my Twitter cards aren’t working anymore.
When I previewing my url in the Card Validator (http://soundcityproject.com) I see the following message:
*.soundcityproject.com whitelist request was approved 2 days ago
On the right hand side however the log says this:
INFO: Page fetched successfully
INFO: 18 metatags were found
INFO: twitter:card = summary tag found
WARN: Not whitelisted
I’ve read in a bunch threads to resubmit the site or to run it through bit.ly. Did it, still no result. In the threads I also saw a Twitter Dev doing some magic in the background to make it work again.
Would be nice if that magic could be done to my URL.
And as a side note, this issue should be documented properly.