Waiting list

@andypiper @happycamper I had applied for premium access from different account(official one). It’s been two weeks since we’ve applied and it still shows we’re on waitlist. Is there a way to speed up the process?

Hi @happycampler:

I changed it to max results 500. I am still getting the below error message:

object(stdClass)#5 (1) { [“error”]=> object(stdClass)#6 (3) { [“message”]=> string(90) "Forbidden: Authentication succeeded but account is not authorized to access this resource. " [“sent”]=> string(25) “2018-06-12T08:43:08+00:00” [“transactionId”]=> string(16) “00c0efb700b426d2” } }

Please note that I am using the sandbox and query using the below:

curl -X GET “https://api.twitter.com/1.1/tweets/search/30day/dev.json?query=CityPowerJhb&maxResults=500
” -H “Authorization: Bearer TOKEN”

Hey this has to do with the :label parameter i think

probably you have to replace the “dev.json” in your query with label that you get from here

https://developer.twitter.com/en/account/environments

you’ll see the label against your respective app name

replace the “dev.json” with “yourlabel.json” where yourlabel is the label for your app (without quotes)

@andypiper I had applied for premium access from different account(official one). It’s been two weeks since we’ve applied and it still shows we’re on waitlist. Is there a way to speed up the process?

one more question : what is the “Bearer token” that is mentioned the documentation and how to get that token

Ok great thanks let me try that.

Did it work?

The Bearer token is also known as “app-only authentication”. This is described here (including code / script examples to obtain a Bearer token for a registered application).

We’re unable to expedite approvals via the forum. The best thing to do if you are on the waitlist is to look out for any emails from our team requesting more information or clarification on use cases; if these are not responded to, then we will not be able to process the request for access. We appreciate your patience!

Sorry Jeevan, yes it worked thank you… I have been struggling with another issue and my head is kind of on the block. I want to get the tweets into a mysql database. I found a script on github that uses php but which was based on the standard search however I seem to have completeness issues not from the twitter side but when I insert into the mysql database.

You wouldn’t happen to have a script that works perfectly using premium search?

I use python to get the tweets, my script gets the tweets and puts the entire json into a dataframe.
I use only MsSql so I dont know if mysql uses the same format.

Thanks. The application just got approved and I’m able to get the bearer token.

Hi, I think there are some limitations with PHP in some respects. Also I have wanted to learn Python and perhaps this is a good opportunity. I also wanted to use Python for AI using Tensorflow so it might be a good opportunity to learn. I have MsSQL knowledge and I could easily translate that to MySQL If you wouldn’t mind sharing your code I would appreciate it if you’ve got it working 100% otherwise if you have sowed blood sweat and tears and you would prefer not share then i would also understand.

Hi,

I have noticed that I reached my limits on the Sandbox environments last month. I thought they would reset at the beginning of this month? Please advise.

Thanks and regards,

Phuthi

This latest comment is off topic from the original post in this thread. Please refer to our Keep it Tidy section under the FAQ page.

Please open up a new topic with this and I will gladly address it there.

Thanks.