Video quality is changing after upload?

I’m trying to upload an HD mp4 video but it goes to a lower quality after the upload to Twitter, is there anyway I can fix this?

Are you using the media/upload endpoint? Does your video conform to the media specifications?

Yes and they are recorded with my iphone, uhh i’ve checked the specifications, nothing different stands out to me unless phones have different settings that need to be adjusted?

Oh and I’ve recorded them with my phone and put them on my PC then uploaded, just so u know

You’re uploading via an API app that hits the media/upload endpoint? or you’re using twitter.com? Are these recorded via the standard iPhone camera app to the Photos media roll?

We need to be sure to understand if this is an API issue.

Yes I guess I’m using Twitter.com you know the photo upload button and it was recorded via th estandard iphone camera app.

Please use support.twitter.com for queries like this. This forum exists to help developers with API questions. We cannot offer any assistance with issues related to accounts, the twitter.com website, or the iOS and Android mobile apps in this forum. Thanks.