Using TwitteR R Studio to Search API - since and until parameters do not give the exhaustive list of tweets

Two Questions:

X.list <- searchTwitter(’#X’, n=1500, since=‘2014-08-26’, until=‘2014-09-02’, cainfo=“cacert.pem”)
X.df = twListToDF(X.list)
write.csv(X.df, file=’/Users/blabla/Desktop/X.csv’, row.names=F)

-----> Warning message:
In doRppAPICall(“search/tweets”, n, params = params, retryOnRateLimit = retryOnRateLimit, :
1500 tweets were requested but the API can only return 166 ------

Why does this not bring the entire list of tweets from 2014-08-26 till 09-02 (Search API has a week limit)? I will get a different set and more data by searching day to day, i.e.

X.list <- searchTwitter(’#X’, n=1500, since=‘2014-08-26’, until=‘2014-08-27’, cainfo=“cacert.pem”)
X.df = twListToDF(X.list)
write.csv(X.df, file=’/Users/blabla/Desktop/X.csv’, row.names=F)

— which would return me 200 tweets—

How can I make Rstudio return me an exhaustive list of tweets over the search period? I’m aware of the restrictions but how can I return as many as possible over the time frame.

1. How can I have multiple queries in my search? For example I want all the tweets about King’s College London: hashtags, @ and usual words.

KCL.list <- searchTwitter(‘kings college london OR #kingscollegelondon or @kingscollegelondon’, n=1000, since=‘2014-08-26’, until=‘2014-08-27’, cainfo=“cacert.pem”)

I’m beginner to Twitter and R so sorry if these questions are juvenile! Please help… I couldn’t find any information on these after researching…