Using my account to advertise on behalf of another use

Hello,

I want to use my advertising account (and billing) to advertise on behalf of another twitter handle. From what I saw user_a can authorise user_b to create promotable tweets but all ads will be created in user_a’s ad account.

Thank you

Help with Advertiser Access without exposing spends

Hey @log2ex,

Based on your question, I think you would benefit by reading our API Overview documentation and more specifically the Getting Started and Obtaining Ads Account Access sub-sections. These should give you all the information you might need to get started & figure out how to promote tweets on behalf of another user.

Hi,

I am well familiar with the documentation and went over it in depth. I have a working application and I can create promotable tweets via the API on behalf of another user (Ad Manager role with create promotable tweets permissions, the checkbox at the bottom). My problem is that I have to supply the users ad account and not mine.

I am looking specifically for the Facebook style advertising model. In which the Facebook page admin gives permission to the advertiser to create posts on its behalf but all the ads are created in the advertisers account not the page admins account.

Thank you very much,
Alex.

Hello @log2ex,

Were you able to do the above mentioned on twitter “Facebook page admin gives permission to the advertiser to create posts on its behalf but all the ads are created in the advertisers account not the page admins account.”

Since we are also looking for the same solution, it will be helpful for us.

I’m looking for a solution for the same issue.
I need to use my advertising account (and billing) to advertise on behalf of another twitter handle or in alternative, i need to adv acivities onf a certain account to be paid and billed by my account without showing it any information about my account (no credit card no data).
How can I do it?

Thank you

Unfortunately, our current model only supports obtaining ads account access, which means the activity is done in the customer’s account. The limitation, as you’ve pointed out, is that the activity appears in the original account user’s account, and not yours.

As we have more updates, we will post here.