Using multiple cards on same website / blog

Based on content and nature of post, I want to use any one of photo, gallery, summary and large summary card on a single post, but in the same blog (www.tgerm.com). Few questions related to same:
#1 Is it allowed ?
#2 Do I need to separately get approval for each of them ?

i would also be interested in this information.

any news about this? Is it possible?

You can certainly use more than one card type on the same domain and, yes, an example of each would be needed for approval. You would just need to have a conditional that writes different meta tags to your page based on a specific post’s content type.

Hi,

I would like the multiple twitter card enabled to our site - http://blog.ishafoundation.org/.

We already have the summary card validated and enabled and now have applied for the photo gallery, player, app and product cards as well. Need your support in validating these other cards and also let us know of the conditional that writes different meta tags to your page based on a specific post’s content type.

Thanks.

Just written a plugin for Wordpress to conditionally change the card type and add product data for use with WooCommerce and Wordpress SEO by Yoast - will be releasing it soon (make sure to follow our Twitter feed for more information)

I would like to know the same … we have SUMMARY CARDS validated for our website www.shutfab.com. We would like to do the same for Product Card.