Use or access the Twitter API to aggregate, cache (except as part of a Tweet), or store place and other geographic location information contained in Twitter Content

Section 4e of rules of road - could you please elaborate a little more on this? Can I display some aggregation of tweets without storing them?

Yes, as long as you follow the display guidelines. This particular area of the TOS as I understand is more around the aggregation & caching of place data and geo data, rather than the tweets themselves.

Thank you @episod
When you say display guidelines, what all issues I need to take care off? Are you referring to the fact that I need user’s permission to display him the aggregated tweets? Or is there more to it?

When you display tweets in your application, there are a few requirements that you must meet that are covered in the [node:142].

Perfect! Thanks…

My name is Omar Dalí I’m a singer songwriter I have close to 200K
Got fake twitter accounts going around, you can check my official WhoSay site! Also got friends from the industry who are verified and can assure you that I am the real Latin pop singer.
I need to get verified that would stop all the fake accounts and all the tweets from fans and fan clubs wanting me to get verified. Would really appreciate it!