Use Access Token for Authenticated Call to Twitter for user_timeline

All,
All, I have the following PHP code to pull the latest status from my Twitter profile. I’m achieving this with the following code:

$url = “http://api.twitter.com/1/statuses/user_timeline.json?screen_name={$username}&count={$how_many}”;

I’m trying to access this via a cURL call in PHP and getting the results back and decoding them with json_decode().

I created the application on my twitter page and created an access token. Do I have to use oAuth with this or can I simply update my twitter API call to utilize my access token.

The reason I’m asking on how to do this is because I’ve hit my API limit of 150 request per hour. I need to use an authenticated method so I can get 350 calls per hour.

Is there a simple method for this or do I need to use the Twitter oAuth wrapper to be able to do this?

Thanks in advance.

Yes, you’ll still need to use full OAuth 1.0A signing with that access token to make API requests.

i don’t know to how to get a verified to my account on twitter…

can you help me in getting my twitter acount varified

How can i confirmed, i browse twitter application from my Mobile, coz i dont know how I authenticate my twitter account or verified from my current locations.