UrlResolutionTask.java exception in MoPub code

Getting lots of this exception in my app reported by Fabric:

Fatal Exception: java.lang.RuntimeException: An error occured while executing doInBackground()
       at android.os.AsyncTask$3.done(AsyncTask.java:300)
       at java.util.concurrent.FutureTask.finishCompletion(FutureTask.java:355)
       at java.util.concurrent.FutureTask.setException(FutureTask.java:222)
       at java.util.concurrent.FutureTask.run(FutureTask.java:242)
       at java.util.concurrent.ThreadPoolExecutor.runWorker(ThreadPoolExecutor.java:1112)
       at java.util.concurrent.ThreadPoolExecutor$Worker.run(ThreadPoolExecutor.java:587)
       at java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:841)
Caused by java.lang.NullPointerException
       at java.net.URI.parseURI(URI.java:353)
       at java.net.URI.(URI.java:204)
       at java.net.URI.create(URI.java:725)
       at java.net.URI.resolve(URI.java:1239)
       at com.mopub.common.UrlResolutionTask.resolveRedirectLocation(UrlResolutionTask.java:107)
       at com.mopub.common.UrlResolutionTask.getRedirectLocation(UrlResolutionTask.java:86)
       at com.mopub.common.UrlResolutionTask.doInBackground(UrlResolutionTask.java:63)
       at com.mopub.common.UrlResolutionTask.doInBackground(UrlResolutionTask.java:17)
       at android.os.AsyncTask$2.call(AsyncTask.java:288)
       at java.util.concurrent.FutureTask.run(FutureTask.java:237)
       at java.util.concurrent.ThreadPoolExecutor.runWorker(ThreadPoolExecutor.java:1112)
       at java.util.concurrent.ThreadPoolExecutor$Worker.run(ThreadPoolExecutor.java:587)
       at java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:841)

Any hint about how to fix them?

Thank you.

If you are wondering, the question was about an exception raised by MoPub code, not of course about how to fix errors in my app reported by Fabric.
As the question got flagged, it seems that this forum isn’t the best place where to get help.

@lukelucasxp I’d recommend providing one of the links via a shared crash report so that other developers can view the full trace.

This is the link to the crash report: http://crashes.to/s/408450903b0