Unity Fabric Card Post status 403 with success login

Hi,

I’m using Unity 5.5.2 with Fabric Twitter plugin v2.0.3 on Android.

I’m trying to Post a card. The app is whitelisted and has ReadWrite permission.

I’m be able to sucess login.

The composer window appears and I can write text and see the card image, but when I tap in post button. I got this 403 error:

E/TweetUploadService: Post Tweet failed
                                                       com.twitter.sdk.android.core.TwitterApiException: HTTP request failed, Status: 403
                                                           at com.twitter.sdk.android.core.Callback.onResponse(Callback.java:42)
                                                           at retrofit2.ExecutorCallAdapterFactory$ExecutorCallbackCall$1$1.run(ExecutorCallAdapterFactory.java:68)
                                                           at android.os.Handler.handleCallback(Handler.java:746)
                                                           at android.os.Handler.dispatchMessage(Handler.java:95)
                                                           at android.os.Looper.loop(Looper.java:148)
                                                           at android.app.ActivityThread.main(ActivityThread.java:5443)
                                                           at java.lang.reflect.Method.invoke(Native Method)
                                                           at com.android.internal.os.ZygoteInit$MethodAndArgsCaller.run(ZygoteInit.java:728)
                                                           at com.android.internal.os.ZygoteInit.main(ZygoteInit.java:618)

Any idea what is happening?

Thanks in advance!

Hi @SebastianConex,

Did you get this Post Tweet failed 403 error solved?

I’ve been struggling with this error today, and can’t figure it out. I’m using same Unity and Fabric/Twitter plugin versions as you.