Unable to request Whitelist of Player Card

Hi there -

I’ve tried to do my homework to make sure this is not documented already, however I’m working to have a new whitelist issued for a Player card. We have a production domain whitelisted, and now need to add our staging domain.

I’ve attempted to validate the card, and receive the following:

INFO: Page fetched successfully
INFO: 10 metatags were found
WARN: Not whitelisted

I’m not seeing a request whitelist button similar to other posts. Is there a different direction I need to take?

Thanks in advance!

Why is no staff replying to these problems?

There are several threads with the same problem: they can´t validate/approve the cards since there is no button to do so, they all have meta tags since the card validator shows it.

Found the answer they do it automatically now: Automatic Cards Whitelisting

Maybe you could care and change the twitter cards documentation.

Still there is no answers on how to whitelist Player Card. Does anyone has any clue on how to have Player Card whitelisted? I keep on getting this error: Fetching the page failed because the fetcher cannot resolve the address.

That’s not related to the player card - it is an issue with our cards crawler DNS resolution. What’s the domain?

Sorry for the confusion here. As far as I can tell, we’ve already clarified in the documentation that only the Player card needs whitelisting (see the last section here). Was there somewhere specific that you saw that we should update the docs?