Unable to Render Card Preview

Description of issue:
When I send card for validation it gives me “Unable to render Card preview”

The preview log says (so, i guess, everything is fine here)
INFO: Page fetched successfully
INFO: 12 metatags were found
INFO: twitter:card = player tag found
WARN: Not whitelisted

**URL affected (must be public):
https://www.spokenedition.com/publishers/time/the-brief/AWByXWA7uXhGZDLBmJDI (and all others)

Troubleshooting steps attempted [note that we will not prioritise posts unless there is evidence of following the troubleshooting guides]: Looked through and checked all the aspects. Still not working

This is a player card. Have you submitted it for verification through the cards tool?

This does not look like valid markup

<meta name="twitter:player" content="/iframe/" data-react-helmet="true"/>

Precisely what steps from the troubleshooting post have you verified?

This is a main page markup. The main page should not link to the player card at all. The the link that I gave contains the following markup

1. Is it mandatory for the main page to contain the valid url too?
  2. Is it ok that the url with twitter cards meta (like this one https://www.spokenedition.com/publishers/time/the-brief/AWByXWA7uXhGZDLBmJDI) is react-app which doesn’t contain the required twitter meta tags when JS is disabled (it contains only the home page ones, they look like this:

And yes, I submitted it for the verification, that’s where I got the log that I gave and where I recieved “Unable to render Card preview” warning.

If the probles is in the only I’ll replace it with the homepage url.

Sorry, checked all but the 4th one about dynamic tags. Sorry that bothered you

I am curling the URL you’ve provided and it looks like this is invalid markup.

everything’s fixed now with card view. Thanks a lot, sorry for my inadvertence with troubleshooting steps

closed #9

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.