Unable to open Twitter website on my computer

when i am trying to open the twitter website on my computer its showing “SECURITY ERROR” and its telling “You attempted to reach twitter.com, but the server presented an invalid certificate. You cannot proceed because the website operator has requested heightened security for this domain” please help me .

OK, this exact same thing has happened to me yesterday on 04/14/14. I am at a loss as to what has happened or why I am receiving this screen. I have just returned from a 5 day trip to find this is happening. My phone can access my twitter account with no problem. No other regularly visited website is experiencing this phenomenon. I have reset my computer to a previous date and restarted my computer to no avail. My date and time are both correct. My next step will be to power cycle my router. Here we go. - - - OK, re-cycling my router didn’t resolve this issue. Am I the victim of an attack or has my Twitter account been suspended on this computer? As I said earlier, I can access my account with my phone, but not my home computer. Help!

From the last week i have the same SSL error. Please help

twitter been off for about a week now, cannot connect to real twitter.com keeps coming up and ssl error any suggestions?

when i am trying to open the twitter website on my computer its showing “SECURITY ERROR” and its telling “You attempted to reach twitter.com, but the server presented an invalid certificate. You cannot proceed because the website operator has requested heightened security for this domain” please help me