Unable to invalidate Bearer token

oauth

Hello,
When trying to invalidate token, I am getting error 348 - “Client application is not permitted to to invalidate this token.” (HTTP Response code: 401 Authorization required).
However, I am able to generate new bearer token with the same Authorization token (Basic [token]).

Anyone who could help?

Hi @kryptxy. A couple questions - Why are you wanting to invalidate your token? How are you attempting to do this? If possible, please send your full request (with keys/tokens redacted).

Hamza

Hi @Hamza, I might be experiencing the same issue. The following is my post regarding the same issue with code snippet:

Basically, I can’t use the oauth2/invalidate_token API as well. Using axios I get the error 348, with the twitter module on npm link I’m getting:

[ { message: 'Sorry, that page does not exist', code: 34 } ]

error. However, I did test that at least with the twitter npm module, the oauth/invlidate_token (OAuth1 or OAuth1.0a) works.

I’m sorry if I should be waiting for another staff to reply to my own post, but I can’t seem to find an answer by googling nor searching in this thread. This happened 25 days ago to me and still can’t google the way out. Thank you in advance.

closed #11

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.