Unable to create a twitter application because my mobile carrier is not supported. How do I create an app without entering my mobile phone?

Unable to create a twitter application because my mobile carrier is not supported. How do I create an app without entering my mobile phone number?

i saw the same problem in this “how to create an app without mobile #”-https://dev.twitter.com/discussions/25637

however, there is not any answer from twitter yet. and i cannot create app too.

i got frustrate still not getting any solution to give permission read and write for that mobile number not accepting in india (Vodafone sim operator).

Hi Guys, I have same problem …my mobile number not registering with twitter, it showing same error
"Sorry, we don’t have a connection to your carrier yet!"
I have tried: BSNL, Vodafone, Tata Docomo, Reliance and all major carriers.
One thing worked while I used some anonymous number from Australia then it sending a activation message there.But with every Indian number it does the same error.
Even twitter doesn’t reply about anything.

I had the exact same problem.

Fortunately, I came across this workaround and it worked for me:

website/

Worked like a charm. Thanks!

i got frustrate still not getting any solution to give permission read and write for that mobile number not accepting in india (Vodafone,BSNL and AIRCEL).
pls help me

What a problem! It last so long and today I still got the same one while I’m trying to create an app. But fortunately I found a simole solution. Just download the twitter app & install it on your smart phone, then login with you account. Now try to create application again, I was success.