Unable to authenticate from javascript

Hi,
I have tried many times to authenticate using oauth. following is the code from javascript. It will get status 0 in error callback after making ajax call.
Please help me… it is urgent.

:: Twitter Login :: function GetTwitter() { $.ajax({ type: "POST", url: "https://api.twitter.com/oauth/request_token", beforeSend: SetHeaders, success: function (msg) { alert(msg); }, error: function (xhr) { alert("An error occured : " + xhr.status + " " + xhr.statusText); } }); }
    function SetHeaders(xhr) {
        xhr.setRequestHeader("oauth_callback", "http://localhost/wwm/default2.asp");
        xhr.setRequestHeader("oauth_consumer_key", "UYXhGdMgUG4mx9Fq6Ztjw");
        xhr.setRequestHeader("oauth_nonce", "QP70eNmVz8jvdPevU3oJD2AfF7R7odC2XJcn4XlZJqk");
        xhr.setRequestHeader("oauth_signature_method", "HMAC-SHA1");
        xhr.setRequestHeader("oauth_signature", encodeURI("gSuISr7V9wFHQTcpidzdzwGwSiFamDCug7nAHs3pMeE"));
        xhr.setRequestHeader("oauth_timestamp", "1272323042");
        xhr.setRequestHeader("oauth_version", "1.0");
    }
</script>

OAuth 1.0A is not allowed on Twitter through client-side Javascript. If you want to implement a client-side solution, I recommend using our [node:183] instead. Otherwise, a server-side integration may be a better bet.

Is there any particular reason that Javascript-sent OAuth 1.0A is not allowed on Twitter? I understand that Javascript is not secure in terms of hiding the consumer key/secret, but I’m simply using it to send an HTTP request for authentication. I suppose a more specific question: is client-side Javascript incompatible with the way that Twitter accepts OAuth requests or does Twitter actively block requests made with Javascript?

Thanks.

Web Intents Supported Parameters text how to with image??

How to generate oauth_nonce , oauth_signature ?

how to sign up with twitter in JavaScript

this code is not working … it not autenticate twitter account…

so plz tell me how to sign in with in twitter in javascript

send an HTTP request for authentication. I suppose a more specific question: is client-side Javascript incompatible with the way that Twitter accepts OAuth requests or does Twitter actively block requests made with Javascript?

HTML