I am trying to add webhook in twitter account activity premium APIs.
I am following this documentation - https://developer.twitter.com/en/docs/accounts-and-users/subscribe-account-activity/guides/getting-started-with-webhooks
So as of now -
- I have created twitter app, generated all 4 keys.
- I have twitter developer account.
- Then set up dev envi. as below,
- I have also created webhook consumer app with both GET(for CRC check) & POST(for listening event from twitter).
- But in the final step that is registering webhook url to the Account Activity API, in POST call I am getting below error -
“message”: “Could not authenticate you.”
I tried different things like regenerating keys, recreating app but issue still persists.
My POST request from POSTMAN for registering webhook is as follows -
Content-Type - application/x-www-form-urlencoded
Authorization - OAuth oauth_consumer_key="",oauth_token="",oauth_signature_method=“HMAC-SHA1”,oauth_timestamp=“1530093081”,oauth_nonce=“GoyeXPGJEet”,oauth_version="",oauth_signature=“TVnUrb7GR%2Bqb%2Fs2BsysOeA%3D”
Please help me sorting this out. Any help will be appreciated.