Twurl unable to create campaign with sandbox account

I have developer access for my twitter application 13258777.
I was following the sandbox tutorial and completed the first two steps:
-creating a sandbox account
-fetching funding_instrument_id

However I am unable to create a campaign since I’m getting the following error:

{“errors”:[{“code”:“UNAUTHORIZED_CLIENT_APPLICATION”,“message”:“The client appli
cation making this request does not have access to this API”}],“request”:{“param
s”:{}}}

I am facing the same issue. Any help will be appreciated

hi twitter team
can u please confirm if we have twitter ads api developer access for following application id:

thanks in advance

Hi I just reviewed access for APP ID 13258777, and see that you have permission. Can you give me the API call you are trying to make so I can see if there are any permissions missing?

Thanks!

Hi,
thanks for the response

I tried making the following call using my sandbox account

twurl -H ads-api-sandbox.twitter.com -d “start_time=2017-07-10T00:00:00Z&funding_instrument_id=hxrhb&name=My First Campaign&total_budget_amount_local_micro=500000000&daily_budget_amount_local_micro=50000000” /1/accounts/gq1719/campaigns

I am getting the following error:

{“errors”:[{“code”:“UNAUTHORIZED_CLIENT_APPLICATION”,“message”:“The client appli
cation making this request does not have access to this API”}],“request”:{“param
s”:{}}}

thanks

@karansaini282

If you visit the following link do you see your APP? If not, you may have not completed OAuth for user account and the APP. Please follow the getting started here -> https://github.com/twitter/twurl/blob/master/README

@goforbrent

Thanks for the follow up. I do see my app in the link you have given. I am signing my request with the right credentials but still the problem persists. I can create a sandbox account and make basic GET requests but i am unable to create a campaign.

Any ideas why? Thanks in advance!