TWTRComposer connect app not working

ios
twitterkit

I just updated to TwitterKit 3.0.3 and I’m trying to use the TWTRComposer as I did in previous versions. From the documentation it says:

TWTRComposer relies on the existence of a local Twitter account in current session. If no account exists, attempting to show the composer will prompt the user to log in to Twitter app or on a web view.

Calling the code below launches Twitter on my device and takes me to a screen where it asks me to connect my account to the app. I hit the blue connect button in the bottom right corner and then it takes me back to my app. No TWTRComposer view is shown and subsequent calls to the code below produces the same behavior.

All I’m trying to do is to allow users to post to Twitter from my app as I did in previous versions of Twitter kit. How can I do this?

TWTRComposer *composer = [[TWTRComposer alloc] init];

[composer setImage:[UIImage imageWithData:self.contentData]];

// Called from a UIViewController
        [composer showFromViewController:self completion:^(TWTRComposerResult result) {
            if (result == TWTRComposerResultCancelled)
            {

}
            else
            {
                [self showSlideUpAlertWithText:NSLocalizedString(@"POSTED TO TWITTER", nil)];
            }
        }];

Never mind, I forgot to handle log in redirect:

https://dev.twitter.com/twitterkit/ios/log-in-with-twitter#handling-log-in-redirect