TwitterKit initial setup

Hi I am using the Twitter API for the first time and have little experience with APIs in general. I installed the fabric app and am following the documentation to integrate twitter using swift. When I build my app and install the twitter option on fabric, it asks me to run my code. When I do that I get a ‘Signal SIGABRT’ error on the line Fabric.with([Twitter()]) in the AppDelegate.swift file.
Before this I had added the import TwitterKit line to the AppDelegate. I also tried to add these lines following the API documentation: Twitter.sharedInstance().startWithConsumerKey(“your_key”, consumerSecret: “your_secret”)
Fabric.with([Twitter.sharedInstance()]) and then the error comes in the Twitter.sharedInstance() line.
I am adding these lines in the func Application method.

From the language I use, it is very evident that I am a newbie to programming and really need good help :smiley:

Thanks in advance.

Problem resolved. I had to add TwitterKitResources.bundle to copy bundle resources

If anyone else faces the same problem in the future, to fix the problem, I did the following:

Open XCode Target
Go to the “Build phases” tab
Click the “Copy bundle resources” section
Click the add button
Add the missing Nib file