require 'tmhUtilities.php';
$tmhOAuth = new tmhOAuth(array(
  'consumer_key'    => '***************',
  'consumer_secret' => '***************',
  'user_token'      => '***************',
  'user_secret'     => '***************',
));

$image = '1329929312.jpg';

$code = $tmhOAuth->request('POST', 'https://upload.twitter.com/1/statuses/update_with_media.json',
  array(
    'media[]'  => "@{$image}",
	"status"   => "Is this working now?"
  ),
  true, // use auth
  true  // multipart
);

if ($code == 200) {
  tmhUtilities::pr(json_decode($tmhOAuth->response['response']));
} else {
  tmhUtilities::pr($tmhOAuth->response['response']);
}
?>

But after tweeting once successfully, with image and message all as expected, it stopped working again.

When I try now there are no response at all that I can look at and debug from, and I don’t think I have changed anything in the php since it worked.
Anyone here able to see what went wrong?

Tried to grab the code from this too https://dev.twitter.com/discussions/1059 does not work either, downloaded everything from GIT again to make sure it was unchanged too, still no luck.

Tried new keys, tried to create a new app, nothing… Difficult to debug on when getting no replies.

Are you trying to POST the same status and image each time? Duplicate attempts should be avoided. Our API will always give you a response of some kind – at least a status code with a message – you should look for this to give more of a hint as to what is amiss.

No, it is a different status, and a different image. Both image and image name are different too.

Tried a few different php libraries now.

This one tells me “Could not connect to Twitter. Refresh the page or try again later.” but I don’t see any problems when trying to access the same url’s it is using, so not sure if it just just the library or something else that is wrong.

Problem found! Was the certificate file that for some unknown reason got corrupted, file moved, problem solved.

Glad you got it figured out.

i want to share image on twitter using PHP script so someone please show me the current way…!:slight_smile:

i have used same script,but not working.Any one can help??

all i am getting is 0 no message no response or object

Hi Taylor! Please can you tell me how can I post the SAME status each time? I need it just for testing purposes. I need to test Cron task sheduler on my server and reuploading a new file each time is butthurt :slight_smile: Sorry for noob question, I’m just making my first steps in programming. Thank you beforehand!

if you want to tweet images using twitter api you can check our blog to see all the steps and download the example:

I am getting 400 error.how to resolve this issue? (API v1.1)

hi,

I am also getting the same problem . Have you found the solution ? If so please help me too.

I’m already trying for hours to fix this problem and still don’t found an answer the script is just giving no respons at all

<?php require 'tmhOAuth.php'; require 'tmhUtilities.php'; $tmhOAuth = new tmhOAuth(array( 'consumer_key' => '', 'consumer_secret' => '', 'user_token' => '', 'user_secret' => '', )); // we're using a hardcoded image path here. You can easily replace this with an uploaded image-see images.php example) // 'image = "@{$_FILES['image']['tmp_name']};type={$_FILES['image']['type']};filename={$_FILES['image']['name']}", $image = './dickvandyke.jpg'; $code = $tmhOAuth->request('POST', 'https://upload.twitter.com/1.1/statuses/update_with_media.json', array( 'media[]' => "@{$image}", 'status' => "Don't slip up" // Don't give up.. ), true, // use auth true // multipart ); if ($code == 200) { tmhUtilities::pr(json_decode($tmhOAuth->response['response'])); } else { tmhUtilities::pr($tmhOAuth->response['response']); } ?>

The domain name for statuses/update_with_media.json changed to api.twitter.com (instead of upload.twitter.com) a number of months ago – it might be why you’re having trouble.