Twitter Widgets

embeddedtimeline

I have been trying to get the script for putting the twitter widget on my site but I keep getting the same error. It has been more than a week and I tried different laptops and profiles but the result is the same.

Please find attached screenshot.

Any help would be highly appreciated.

I’m getting the exact same problem as @Sharadkandoi (also for over a week now) - I have tried both Chrome and Safari and different machines, as well as logging out and cache clearing. Any help on how to fix this would be much appreciated!

Could you please add more information so we can help you out here. Here are a few questions to consider:

• What widget are you adding? Can you paste some sample code? Ideally if you can isolate the problem in a [jsbin][1] we can help you out quickly.
  • What are the steps to reproduce the problem?
  • What browsers (with version numbers) have you tried?
  • Can you share the url?

Any other information however small could be useful. Thanks.

It’s actually when I try to access the widgets page in my account (https://twitter.com/settings/widgets) that I’m seeing the error.

Chrome: Version 43.0.2357.124
Safari: Version 8.0.6

I’ve noticed that my embedded widgets seem to be working again now (widget-id=“586174233371398145” for example), but I can’t access the widgets page to set up new ones or amend widgets.

Hey Sharadkandoi,

What is the twitter username for the account you are trying to create the widget for? I am happy to create a widget for you.

Regards,
Lou