Twitter:title Error-Message (not available) in Card Validator

Hello.

For my Domain http://dmhaushalt.blogspot.de the Twitter-Validator says that the required Meta Tag “twitter:title” is missing. But it is available on the Website and is implemented correctly. How can i get rid of that message?

According to the Summary card documentation you need a minimum set of tags including twitter:card, twitter:site and twitter:title. Your page appears to have

<meta content='summary' name='twitter:card'/>
<meta content='@GooLooBeauty' name='twitter:creator'/>
<meta content='@GooLooBeauty' name='twitter:site'/>
<meta content='GooLoo HOME gibt Dir Produkttests, Rezensionen und Bewertungen für Produkte zu deinem Haushalt.' name='twitter:description'/>

I don’t see twitter:title as one of the included meta tags there.

Hello. The Meta-Tag is given in my Blog’s HTML-Code:

<b:if cond='data:blog.pageType == &quot;item&quot;'><meta expr:content='data:blog.pageName' property='og:title'/><meta expr:content='data:blog.canonicalUrl' property='og:url'/><meta content='article' property='og:type'/><meta expr:content='data:blog.pageName' name='twitter:title'/><meta expr:content='data:blog.canonicalUrl' property='twitter:url'/></b:if>
<meta expr:content='data:blog.title' property='og:site_name'/>
<b:if cond='data:blog.postImageThumbnailUrl'>
<meta expr:content='data:blog.postImageThumbnailUrl' property='og:image'/>
  <meta expr:content='data:blog.postImageThumbnailUrl' name='twitter:image'/>
<b:else/>
  <meta content='summary' name='twitter:card'/>
  <meta content='@GooLooBeauty' name='twitter:creator'/>
  <meta content='@GooLooBeauty' name='twitter:site'/>
<meta content='https://lh4.googleusercontent.com/-LiVXEzhzKk8/UmVtfsRBn3I/AAAAAAAABCk/gjyRThf3fG4/s250-no/gooloogplus.jpg' property='og:image'/>
<meta content='Home,Living,Lifestyle,Produkt,Produkttest,Tester,Test,Blog,Produkttester,Food,Drink' name='keywords'/>
 <meta content='Nico Pahl' name='Author'/>
 <meta content='Info@Gooloo.de' name='Email'/>
</b:if>
<b:if cond='data:blog.metaDescription != &quot;&quot;'>
<meta expr:content='data:blog.metaDescription' name='og:description'/>
  <meta expr:content='data:blog.metaDescription' name='twitter:description'/>
<meta content='1400485316853178' property='fb:app_id'/>
<meta content='100000450507805' property='fb:admins'/>
    <b:if cond='data:blog.isMobile'>
      <meta content='width=device-width,initial-scale=1.0,minimum-scale=1.0,maximum-scale=1.0' name='viewport'/>
    <b:else/>
      <meta content='width=1100' name='viewport'/>

It appears if you click on a Blog’s Post in the HTML Code.

So in this case, you would need to validate one of the posts, rather than your home page. The home page for your site does not have all of the necessary tags because the conditional code on your blog excludes the title tag unless it is a post page.