Twitter status's time stamp problem - one month already. problem remains

It is annoy that my twitter status that appear shows 15 hours ago though I just posted it few minutes ago. I am having this problem for around a MONTH!
I have check all the setting on the time and date setting and so on. But it does not fix the problem.
So how do I solve this problem ?

This forum is not for general Twitter support. Please use https://support.twitter.com/ for assistance with the Twitter website.

What timezone are you in? What operating system are you using? Do you notice times being off on any other websites? What about other Twitter applications or sites like m.twitter.com?

when i tweet 10 seconds ago, the time that twitter shows is 16 hours ago? why is that?? please tell me how to change it. PLEASE

16 hours ago. makes me irritate . how to change it? I’ve already try to change in the settings but it doesn’t change.

Contact @Support with issues you have with the Twitter service. We can’t help you here.

@Support when i tweet 10 seconds ago, the time that twitter shows is 12 hours ago? why is that?? please tell me how to change it. PLEASE i am hell irritated

Hi, I have the same problem and have found a better solution. First thing to do is to identify your country’s time zone, for an instance, I have found out that here in the Philippines, we subscribe to the GMT +8:00 or UTC +8:00 Timezone, all you have to do is to Go to Twitter > Settings > Set your timezone with other countries with the same time zone (e.g. GMT +8:00 Hongkong). Then next is to do the same with your Computer Time, change your timezone with the same value (e.g GMT +8:00 or UTC +8:00) and then your timeline will update the tweet time.